Friday, September 5, 2014

Yu-Gi-Oh boy :)))

When I was a child.. In that time.. I had about 9 years old when I started watching Yu-Gi-Oh!. I saw this program all days before I went to school. But like other things, this program I like to see with my brother, if we don`t see Yu-Gi-Oh! The day was terrible. This program was about play cards in a duel, which cards came to life in the battle. The monsters were so funny and with a image so significant that it was the only program that I like.
The principal personage was Yūgi Mutō, he plays with his cards with passion and love.  His adversary was Seto Kaiba, he always wants to challenge it because in that way he feels superior and invincible. He likes all kind of dragons cards, he have two “Blue-Eyes White Dragons”. When the series draw on, he obtain the third dragon and get mixed the three dragons .. the “Blue-Eyes ultimate dragon” it was so strong so powerful and with this dragons he could win a lot of duels, but he worst nightmare was Yūgi J     
The monster that most like of
Yūgi was the “Dark Magician”. It was the most powerful magician that can exist, this respect in his attack like his defends and other power occult.
When I see the movie I be in love with this series, in fact the last year I ask to me about this movie and I see it, and it continues likes
If I see again the movie I came back to mi infancy c:

No comments:

Post a Comment