Wednesday, November 19, 2014

a great film that make you think about the society

This year I see a movie that make you think about the society, family and jobs... the name of the movie is Ressources humaines, I saw this movie because in a subject their request me see the movie for the exam. I saw Ressources humaines in the same university with my classmates. And like never before, I see a movie very quiet and attentive. I don´t know the genre of the movie, maybe is drama I think. The movie is filmed in France I think
Well, there is Frank Verdau, a lawyer in process of graduation ... He goes to the factory where his father works (he is only a workman) and get a job in the high command of the company. Also, since the arrive of Frank to the factory, the boss has a problem with the trade union of the company. Until workers go on strike and star the break.
The part that I most like of the movie is when Frank confronts his father, because the "old man" wanted to continue working, although the misery of his work. Frank throws down the instruments with which his father worked, and will fray on his face, the shame that he have for be the son of a laborer and be raised for get beof the high command of the factory and give orders to the workers. I was so excited to see that part of the movie, I love it.
the movie is a critique to the system of business and the liberal and neoliberal system that impairs the living of each of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment