Saturday, October 25, 2014

Canito lover :)

Hi everyone, today I´m going to talk you about doggy that changed my life c:
I love the animals and I think that the people who have an animal allows us be more expressive in our feelings and with the care that he needs we are more responsible because we have look to other, not only us.
In the picture it is a dog named Canito, we put it this name because we could not think in that moment a decent name with my family when we found the dog jajaja.
He comes from the streets, and for being so sweet, tiny and adorable principally, we took him to our house. Canito is with us about 6 years ago, but he have to share his house with Nona, it is the other animal that we have in home, is also a dog, it have about fourteen years, it is so time. We pass so many rages with Nona because is so stubborn and obstinate, always ignore the orders especially when I command something :c
When Canito came home, was difficult for both (Nona and Canito) of them to adapt to the new company, especially in the moment to share the House when their sleeping, but with a few weeks it solved.
At present, on mornings when Canito manage open the door, he runs to my room and he wakes me. Is so lovely …. Obviously I give to him all the love that I can, he deserves it 

No comments:

Post a Comment