Friday, October 3, 2014

a friend who all people wants

Today I'm going to talk you about a good friend that I have. His name is Jonathan, I met him about the 2006 and in that moment he lives in the same neighbourhood that I live. I met Jonathan because he was a friend of a friend named Tomas, their playing football principally and make some mischief on the same neighbourhood all time. Like an anecdote, I was dating with her sister a lot of time, about two years, this create a stretch union, he is like mi second brother. 
We steel being the same friends that we were children. I know him about eight years and I can say how he is going to react or respond in any moment, but always something happens that I surprised, like when we went to a party about two weeks with his friends and he dance with the most beautiful lady, he is so shy that when that happens we all in the party surprised.     


We have in common a lot of things like the way of think, about the solutions of problems, politics and we share the interest for pass a good time and the sports. And the most important we like have a conversation with a beer in our hands, that is a touch that define and characterize us.
In fact we talk every days and actually we often going to party together, he is my best friend. We see occasionally, principally when we need to say something important about problems in the house or in the university associated to studios or fillings with a girl or with some freak ideas.    

In the photo we were seen the game of Chile v/s Spain in a bar
 

No comments:

Post a Comment