Friday, October 10, 2014

Halloween!!!! :D

Since 5 years, with my friends celebrate in my house on this date, this is the unique day that I can say I really like party, because I like decorated my house in that way and have weird colors and forms in our drinks and food. On this day I invite all my friends especially of the neighborhood because they are my best friends. I always like to use the clothes of a pirate, I don’t know why but I will continue doing this. 
We put strangers’ songs and sinister music that in the end of the day cause a lot of laughter. 
It is special because although we are used to not go trick-in the homes of my neighbors, we deliver candy when children knock on the door, on my door jajaja. All my friends open the door and attend the kids, and give strange candies that we purchase in that evening. Unfortunately as I live in a little condo, are slowly knocking on my door, there come only fewer children, that is so sad. But we equally continue celebrating in the party with the same attitude. On Halloween although we have different lights in the living room, black material that is perceived and generated a little scary. Is something new for a party don´t you think?
I also like this date because all children are happy in the streets, often accompanied by their parents or by someone mayor.
That’s way I like this day and this celebration.         

 


Thanks for this special and memorable celebration.  

No comments:

Post a Comment