Friday, October 17, 2014

readying nice books!!! :DDDDD

Like we all know, I love read short stories especially about horror, mystery and about police records. So, when I have to study a lot this is the only way to scape for the boring books of the university, I’m not saying that all books that I read in the university are boring but read books about mystery is so cool. At the present I´m reading a book named “Narraciones extraordinarias ”  of Edgar Allan Poe. In this book we have about twelve short stories but I don’t know what is the most story there I like, because I like it all stories. Every time there I read “Narraciones Extraordinarias”, makes me love the book again and again…. and more, that is the special of this book and it surprise to me, because is the only book that I read more than two times.
I read this book about six times and in this moment I am on the “Los asesinatos de la rue Morgue”. Well, making memory… I am read about Edgar Allan Poe a lot, I remember only one book there I´m not finished. I don’t know the name because I’m awful for names but the story is about a private detective who has to look for the son of a rich family, for him to cares of the family business.          
      



 you can read to this book!!! c:

3 comments:

  1. I don't read this book, but maybe someday I do that... regards!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the Allan Poe stories. I recommend you 'Ligeia'. Is a little different of other short stories of Edgar.
    Cheers!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I like the horror and the mystery, but that more I like is the short stories

    ReplyDelete